Back in the ancient days of time, The HuBBa was never allowed to learn the flute in communal music school so in protest he took up
the electric bass. He played in a whole string of different bands during his youth, from heavy metal to synth.
After dabbling with some Logic and hardware synths during the 90's only to abandon it all to play with fashion photography he finally found his wayward ways back to music in 2016 and started studying music theory and play with sequencers again.
As music is not the only outlet that The HuBBa needs, he also have a fairly successful photography business over at www.imaginara.net.
Gear & sounds
Now the gear won't make the music as we all know, but for those who are interested, here is what The HuBBa uses mostly Presonus Studio One and Propellerheads Reason for composing and Presonus Notion 6 for notation and scoring.
Note that the list below is not the complete list, as i've bought way to many librarys :P
A selection of sample libraries (Kontakt and other engines):
- Spitfire Symphonic Orchestra
- Spitfire Albion One
- Spitfire Albion V Tundra
- Spitfire Olafur Arnalds Collection
- Spitfire Gwilym Simcock Felt Piano
- Spitfire Andy Findon Kit Bag
- Spitfire Andy Findon Kit Bag 2
- Spitfire Solo Strings
- Spitfire LABS instruments
- Orchestral Tools - Metropolis Ark 2
- Orchestral Tools - Metropolis Ark 3
- 8DIO 1928 Steinway Grand
- Mastersampling Hybrid Elements CORE
- Cinesamples Tina Guo Acoustic Cello Legato
- Embertone Friedlander Solo Violin
- Embertone Joshua Bell Violin
- Embertone Crystal Flute
- VirHarmonic Bohemian Violin
- VirHarmonic Bohemian Cello
- Fluffy Audio - Solo Woodwinds Bundle
- Heavocity Vocalise
- Composers Tools ERIS
- Sounddust Binaural Harpsichord
- Sampletraxx BLEED